Security & Administrative Analyst – Part-Time
Location: Point Edward, Ontario
Classification: Part-Time – Level 2 ($48,480 – $60,710)
Language: English essential, French will be an asset.
Closing date: March 17, 2019
Competition number: OPS 2019-02 SOC PT
Under direction of the Operations Assistant Manager, the incumbent of this position is responsible for security and administrative functions geared towards maintaining a safe and secure environment for the public and employees by monitoring premises, bridge operations, security and access control systems.
- Post-Secondary diploma (2 yr.) in Emergency Response Management, Emergency Communications, Security program, another specialty related to duties of position OR an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 2 years’ security related experience, with specifically a minimum of 1 year experience in a high-volume information environment such as switchboard operator/operations center or call center
- Ability to work shifts
- Excellent computer skills, especially in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Critical and logical thinking skills
- Strong decision making, attention to detail, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Adaptability and ability to multitask
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods without becoming distracted or complacent
- Ability to maintain a professional and calm demeanor
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and high motivation level
- Must be a team player
- Valid driver’s license
- Eligibility to obtain a “Secret Level” security clearance from Government of Canada (this is a condition of employment)
- May require occasional travel for training
For more information on the job description, please click here.
How to apply: Please send your résumé and a presentation letter that demonstrates how you meet the essential qualifications to email@example.com.
We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. FBCL is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which promotes a culture of inclusion and diversity.