Part-Time Bridge Attendant (2 positions)
Location: Point Edward, Ontario
Classification: Part-Time ($19.55/hour)
Language Requirements: English essential, French will be an asset
Closing date: December 1, 2019
Competition number: OPS2019-07PT
To primarily act as ambassador for FBCL while collecting tolls and providing courteous customer service and maintaining safe and efficient flow of traffic to make our customers’ gateway experience safe, efficient and enjoyable.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- 1 year experience in handling money in a customer facing environment
- Must have the ability to work 12 hour shifts
- Must have exceptional customer service skills
- Must be able to maintain self-control
- Must have excellent cash balancing skills
- Must be safety and security minded
- Must be resilient
- Must be reliable
For more information on the job description, please click here.
How to apply: Please send your résumé and a presentation letter that demonstrates how you meet the essential qualifications to [email protected].
We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. FBCL is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which promotes a culture of inclusion and diversity.